National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- 4 Benefits of Working with Form 1099 Professionals
- Residential Property For Sale Shapoorji Pallonji Sewri
- Hire Mortgage Broker for Mortgages
- How to Publish Ecommerce Android Apps Using Google Play Console?
- Southwest Airline Baggage & Cancellation Policy – Fly High Blog
- FDA’s final guidance on multiple function device products
- Security Manpower Supply in Mumbai
- Call Center Software Provider and Call Center Solution – YakoVoice
- McCordsville Locksmith
- What are Pain Points That Small & Medium Businesses in Ecommerce Face?