National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- SMSF Strategies And Planning For Retirement
- What Is GDPR And How It Affects Ecommerce Business? – A Guide
- Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Into Your Life
- Machine Learning With AWS
- Carrier AC Service Center In Hyderabad
- Top 5 Online Selling Marketplaces To Start Your Ecommerce Business Without Any Delay
- Convert Your Psd To Html , Xd To Html, Sketch To Html
- Tips For An Interview
- Janitorial Services In Vancouver
- Pipe Fitting In New Delhi