"The board of State Bank of India (SBI) has accepted the resolution plan for sale of Anil Ambani’s bankrupt telecom firm Reliance Communications (RCom) and its subsidiaries. The lenders are expected to recover around Rs 23,000 crore from the sale of assets of RCom and its subsidiaries Reliance Telecom and Reliance Infratel.
Delhi-based UV Asset Reconstruction Company (UVARC) has placed bids worth Rs 14,700 crore for assets of RCom and Reliance Telecom, while Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio has made an offer of Rs 4,700 crore for tower and fibre assets of Reliance Infratel, news agency PTI reported. These two companies have reportedly emerged as the highest bidders in the Committee of Creditors’ (CoC) meeting."
- Hire React Native Developers
- Bhumi Packers And Movers Gorakhpur | Relocation Services – Movers And Packers Gorakhpur
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Best B.Ed Institute In Delhi
- Ottawa House Cleaning
- Top 10 Places To Be Visit In Agra | Things To Do In Agra
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Best Inventory Management System Software
- Discuss The Pathophysiology Of Celiac Disease