"The board of State Bank of India (SBI) has accepted the resolution plan for sale of Anil Ambani’s bankrupt telecom firm Reliance Communications (RCom) and its subsidiaries. The lenders are expected to recover around Rs 23,000 crore from the sale of assets of RCom and its subsidiaries Reliance Telecom and Reliance Infratel.
Delhi-based UV Asset Reconstruction Company (UVARC) has placed bids worth Rs 14,700 crore for assets of RCom and Reliance Telecom, while Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio has made an offer of Rs 4,700 crore for tower and fibre assets of Reliance Infratel, news agency PTI reported. These two companies have reportedly emerged as the highest bidders in the Committee of Creditors’ (CoC) meeting."
- Ranthambore National Park | Ranthambore Online safari Booking
- SEO Sydney – Hire Local SEO Sydney Expert Services!
- Legal Consultants in Dubai
- social media marketing course in chennai
- Hex nut manufacturers | SS Nut Bolt manufacturer – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Eye Bolts Suppliers in Bangalore
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya 10th january 2014 Episode
- Best Online Marketing Tips
- Coluccis Jewelers Find The Perfect Engagement Rings In Charleston Sc Area
- Five Tips To Maintain Hygiene In Washrooms – Myscree