New Zealand invites people who have the skills to contribute to New Zealand’s economic growth to
apply for this visa. Before you get the invitations to apply, first we need to send an Expression of
Interest (EOI) telling them about your employment in New Zealand, work experience, and qualifications.
If your Expression of Interest is successful they’ll offer you the opportunity to apply to live and work in
New Zealand indefinitely.
? Live, work and study in New Zealand.
? Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residence application.
Stage 1: (Submit an Expression of Interest-EOI)
Before you send us an expression of interest (EOI), you can use our point’s indicator to get an idea of
how many points you can claim for your EOI. You’ll need at least 100 points to be accepted into the
pool. Currently, we are only selecting EOIs with 160 points or above.
Stage 2: (EOI Confirmation)
Periodically (usually every 2 weeks) we’ll select EOIs from our pool
- How To Build A Mobile App Marketing Strategy?
- SEO Services Company India
- Pakiza Kainat township in Indore.
- How to Find the Best Web Hosting Packages for Your Website
- Executive Search Firm in Oman
- Buy old tractors in best condition
- 9 Rules To Know About Tips
- Trustudies-The Complete Home Tuition Soplution
- How Data Personalization has evolved for Customer Experience?
- Power Plam lifting Hooks