"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Make Job Postings More Effective
- Aquamarine Gemstone – Its Origin, Color And Uses
- How To Stop Pop Up Ads In Apple Safari Browser?
- Auto Injury – Rocky Mountain Pain And Joint Center
- Same Day Delhi Tour By Car | Day Trip To Delhi
- Growing Business In Local Search Engine In Bangalore
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Awesome Lovely Expressions With Nithin In Rangde
- 7 Things You Can Do With Google Analytics 5 | Tricks & Tips
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 14th January 2014 Episode
- Mahfud MD Tolak Tawaran Jadi Timses