"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- indian groceries online uk
- Reading PM Modi, Through his Speeches
- Egg Washing Machine: Egg Cleaning Equipment
- Estimate of DreamHost Webhosting
- BeepNVisit Visitor Management System Advanced Features
- Get Effectively Managed IT Services From SynergyIT
- Ecommerce fulfillment services India
- Document Management Software Pricing
- Ek Ghar Banaunga 13th january 2014 Episode
- Category 8 Cable Will Assume Noteworthy Part In 25G & 40G Server Farm Ethernet