The North American diagnostic biomarker market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. Factors that are contributing significantly in the market growth include the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, increasing healthcare R&D investments, high healthcare expenditure and others. Moreover, the market growth is attributed to the rising prevalence of cancer, CVDs, and chronic diseases. The rising number of cancer patients is considered to be one of the major factors that are driving the growth of the market in the North American region.
- ProMind Complex Review
- Roofing’s Most Common Questions
- What is Return on Capital Employed?
- High Temperature Resistant Tungsten Carbide Valve seats
- 3 Factors to Consider Before Buying A Home
- Why every business need SEO
- Angular Milling Head CNC Machine Portal Machining Centers
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- Best Holiday Trip for Kanchipuram Tour Package
- Jocial – Influencer Marketing Platform