The North American preventive inhaler market was $3.5 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of 1.0% during the forecast period. The major factors that are contributing significantly to the market growth include rising air pollution, growing geriatric population, and high healthcare expenditure. The US and Canada are the major economies of North America. The rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, increasing geriatric population, and technological advancement are the major factors augmenting the growth of the inhaler market in the North America region. The increasing demand for inhaler due to increasing COPD and asthma patients in the US has endorsed the approval of cohesive reimbursement policies in the US, is further fueling the growth of the market. The US is the major market due to greater healthcare expenditure and a higher prevalence rate of respiratory diseases.
- What is Decreasing Term Life Insurance?
- Gated community villas in thudiyalur
- GMAT Syllabus, Exam, Eligibility, Fees, Registration, Pattern
- Top 10 supermarket in Bellary – Sevenhills
- Top Mobile Applications for Healthcare in Arizona
- Hand Sanitizer Market Size Worth US$ 15.3 Billion by 2026
- Administrative Assistant Email List | Administrative Assistant Customer List
- How to Enhance Ecommerce Customer Experience
- Covid-19 Tracker Italy