EHF is a registered International NGO promoted by leading educationists, corporate heads and media doyens. As olympiad, ehfolympia , Science, Math, English. EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Center, New Delhi. Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more. Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
Yes, that's true ! . A look at the best tech companies across the globe such as Google (for its revolutionary search algorithm),
- Same Day Marriage Certificate | Marriage Registration In Delhi And NCR….
- Superior Forex Broker In 2020 – SGT Markets Overview
- What Is Digital Art
- Homestays In Thrissur | Rooms For Rent Kerala
- Mobile App Development Company India
- Shree Sai Bird Netting-call@7559157070 Bird Netting Services In Pune
- Secrets Of Maldives That You Never Knew!
- Fire Stick Unable To Connect To Amazon Services
- Cloud Telephony Service Providers IVR System Cloud Telephony Cloud Telephony Services IVR Solutions
- Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Yang Baik Dan Benar