The need for access to open scientific literature is being addressed by the OMICS Publishing Group journals. Starting with the single journal of Proteomics in 2007, The OMICS Group is now managing well over 200 journals. The OMICS Group currently manages over 200 journals that follow Open Access standards and can provide for ready retrieval and reference for instant learning purpose. The OMICS Publishing Group journals follow the components of the Bethesda Statement for Open Access. This enables members of the scientific community to transmit and distribute content with ease.
- Webinar on Importance & Requirements of Clinical Evaluation for CER
- OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – 39 Vacancies
- Three Things To Do To Boost Body Immunity
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- DIFFICULT ROAD OFTEN LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL DESTINATION
- Keyfob and Swipe fob copy | Wefob
- How to Get Free Instagram Followers for my Ecommerce Startup to Make it a Brand?
- Visit Rajasthan: A Magical Land
- Home appliance repair Dubai
- Best share and stock market tips