Author Carl E. Moyler pens a compelling comparison between two Nobel Prize winners – Albert Camus and Martin Luther King, Jr. The comparison addresses major concerns about tyranny, injustice, racism, poverty, exploitation and war. Moyler uncovers and reveals in his book that neither man was willing to stand in the face of these devastating issues and do nothing. Moyler finds common ground for the two men in presenting these issues in spite of their differences in terms of racial and cultural backgrounds – one a humane agnostic and the other a seminary trained, in God we trust, preacher.
- Which is the Best Social Media for Ecommerce Business?
- affordable tech support services provided by callyourtech
- Football Academy in Coimbatore, Best Football Academy in Coimbatore
- Made To Measure Curtains
- Most Common Mistakes To Avoid While Developing A Mobile App
- 2024 T4 Aluminium Sheet Suppliers
- Top Mass Communication Institute in delhi | Broadcast Journalism | IIMM
- Renting v/s Buying: Which is the Best Option to Get a Trailer?
- Resorts for Weekend Getaways in Nainital
- The 3 Best Ethereum Exchanges in 2020