Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- What are Some of the Benefits of the World Wide Web?
- Phone and Email Extractor Files | Extract Email ids and Phone Numbers
- High class Residential Project Gaur Yamuna city at Yamuna Expressway
- Economic Substance Regulations – Cabinet Resolution No (58) of 2019
- Maharani Indisches Restaurant Leipzig | Tisch online reservieren bei Halloessen.de
- Feather-Light Kajal | Buy Power Kohl Kajal Online | Elenblu
- How Much Do You Know About 2D And 3D Animation?
- The Crux of Mobile App Development
- How to recover sign in code for the Cash App?
- L6 Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir