Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Buy Dry Fruits Online
- Singleton Design Pattern – A Thoughtful Dive Into Object Structures And Creation
- Double Door Refrigerators
- Generic Efavirenz Brand Sustiva
- Kloudoz – Web Design Company
- Printed Cake Boxes | Digital Printing | Print Shop Sydney
- Help Advance Sleep Health For World Sleep Day(R) On March 13, 2020
- Best Modular Kitchen In Chennai
- DLF Crest Resale, DLF Crest Resale Price
- Msme Registration Certificate Online Form