Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Hire Man And Van The Factors One Must Focus Upon
- Guidelines And Procedure For Immigration DNA Tests
- Cpa Affiliate Network
- Website Development Sydney
- Have You Heard? WhatsApp History Is Your Best Bet To Grow
- L11: Top 200 Arithmetic Questions I #RBIAssistant5 #BBI Clerk I Bank Exams I Lokesh Sir
- Photo Editing Services Company In India
- Is Edgeverve A Good RPA Tool?
- Custom Ecommerce Website Development Services In USA
- Outlook Customer Service Toll-Free Number