Oscar Academy - Vocational Training | Hospitality | FA | RSA | Food Safety Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia that is passionate about providing students with training that allows graduates to be industry-ready. The Oscar Academy scope features the Certificate II in Hospitality, a course which reflects the roles of individuals who have a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills and basic industry knowledge. These individuals are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision. This course encompasses units of competency First Aid, RSA, Food Handling (Level 1), Food Safety Supervisor (Level 1 & 2) and Hygienic Practice For Food Safety to name a few. This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops.
- Microsoft 365 Adoption And Training
- HOW TO FIX FACEBOOK IMAGES NOT LOADING.
- Automotive Tire Market
- IBPS CLERK MAINS GA | TOP 100 CA MCQs From December | RBI ASSISTANT | Dr.Pushpak Pandav
- Thermoelectric Module – Ferrotech-nord
- Brightest T8 4ft 18W LED Tube Glass 5000K
- Buy Online Marbi Coffee Table White At Low Price In India
- Can I Get Best Tax Preparation In NYC
- Photocopier Paper Suppliers
- Ruby As A Royal Stone With Deep Red Color