Oscar Academy - Vocational Training | Hospitality | FA | RSA | Food Safety Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia that is passionate about providing students with training that allows graduates to be industry-ready. The Oscar Academy scope features the Certificate II in Hospitality, a course which reflects the roles of individuals who have a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills and basic industry knowledge. These individuals are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision. This course encompasses units of competency First Aid, RSA, Food Handling (Level 1), Food Safety Supervisor (Level 1 & 2) and Hygienic Practice For Food Safety to name a few. This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops.
- B2B Sales Process Consulting
- Free Shapzzle = Shapes + Puzzle Android App & Review
- WWW.NORTON.COM/SETUP – ENTER PRODUCT KEY – NORTON SETUP
- MCA Distance Learning Chennai
- L12: Top 200 Arithmetic Questions I #RBIAssistant #SBI Clerk I Bank Exams I Lokesh Sir
- Interior Designers In Chennai & Hyderabad – Pranav Mantraa Studios
- Norton.com/setup – Norton.com/myaccount
- Is Blockchain And Bitcoin The Same Things.
- Final Strategy For Final Selection In IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sharma
- Trustudies-The Complete Home Tuition Soplution