PHP developers are mainly classified as web developers or software developers.
PHP web developer creates user interfaces i.e. frontend or work for the backend. This language is commonly used in combination with SQL databases. While in the other hand Software developers create prototypes in PHP.
The main role of a PHP developer or freelance website designer is to write effective server-side web application logic, develop back-end components, connect applications with other third-party web services, support front-end developers in integrating their work with applications, and to develop & integrate plugins for certain frameworks.
- Apple creates history, becomes the first US firm to reach $2 trillion valuation
- Best Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Rose Gold Art Deco Stackable Band Ring
- Top Trending Courses in India | Online Certification, MBATours
- Offshore Web Development Company
- Pure Electronix – The Fastest Growing Electronics Online Retailer
- Top Mobile app development company in Texas
- Buy Online Devi 5 seater dining table at Low Price in India
- Bloglovin- Whats the best website builder for an eCommerce startup?
- How to Use Google Forms in Online Business? – A Beginner’s Guide