The given India Political Map clearly depicts the political divisions of India along with the capital cities and other major cities. Political Map of India gives the details of 28 states and 7 Union Territories.
For the administrative purpose, the sub-continent India is divided into 28 states and 7 Union Territories including Delhi as National Capital Territory. On the Political Map of India, every state and Union Territory is clearly shown along with its state boundary. The capital city and other major cities are also shown on the political map.
In addition, the map also illustrates the neighbour countries of India; as shown in the map, Pakistan lies in the west, Afghanistan in the north-west, China and Nepal in the north-east, Myanmar and Bangladesh in the east. Furthermore, India political map also gives the details of the peninsular India, which is surrounded by water bodies from three sides; Bay of Bengal lies in the east
- Decorative Rakhi Thalis As Gifts For Your Bhaiya
- LED TV Price In Chennai
- Godrej Prive Sector 106 Upcoming Residential Project
- Different Types Of Products And The Requirement Of Box Packaging.
- Isuzu Launches SUVs In India
- Are You Searching A Free Guest Blogging Website?
- Avast Customer Service Number
- Semiprecious Stone Table Tops
- Makeup Artist In Udaipur
- Why Kids Indoor Trampoline Is Very Popular At Happy Trampoline | Read This Article
- Category: Business