Rising concern about plastic pollution has created an uplift regarding the transition towards the usage of eco-friendly packaging products. According to Insights and Reports, more than 165 million tons of plastics are used in the packaging industry and a relatively small amount is recycled. Further, increasing population has given rise to consumption of bottled water as well. 2016 witnessed a sale of approximately 500 million plastic bottles, which consequently has given rise to plastic pollution as well. Further, worldwide bottled water consumption amounted to 400 billion liters in 2017. These factors have urged the manufacturers to shift to sustainable packaging solutions, which in turn is paving the way for polyethyelene furanoate (PEF) as a suitable packaging material.
- Best Men Online T Shirts Store
- Sai Packers And Movers In Hyderabad | Best Packers And Movers In Hyderabad
- Apple Launches New IPad 16GB In The Indian Market
- Website Designing Services In India – Jain Technosoft
- Apply For A Driving Licence In Delhi | Noida | Gurugram | Mumbai | Chennai…
- GTC India/ Testing And Repairs / Ge Training /field Services/ Gas Turbine Controls/GTC
- Nyers Virágpor és Szárított Virágpor
- Interior Design Company In Bangladesh
- Land Rover Car Parts London
- How Does Rent To Own Work?