APPL has fully automated plants to ensure consistent material quality and safe working environment for their employees.https://www.applindustries.com/
As the Indian plastic industry got steam post-1957, over the decades it has witnessed tremendous growth and has evolved as one of the major contributors to the economy. Apart from being a major exporter of plastic products across the globe, the industry is steadily embracing technology and new-age concepts to be at par in delivering unmatched quality products. Especially over the last decade, advancement in technology, demand for newer materials and sustainability has fuelled the evolution of the industry.
One such prominent player that has placed itself as the torchbearer of the Indian plastic Industry is APPL Industries Limited. As the largest Indian compounder with an annual capacity of 130,000 MT and second-largest in Asia, it stands amongst the most trusted brands in today’s era. Conceptualized as Aalekh Polymers Pvt Ltd back in
- Top 4 Gift-Wrapping Ideas For Your Kids
- Cafe Restaurant Setup In Dubai
- How To Solve The Problem Of Particle Machinery
- Samsung Unlocked Mobile Phones
- How To Use Netgear Genie Setup To Configure The Wireless Extender
- Best Institute For Airline Transport Pilot License(ATPL) In Delhi-Golden Epaulettes Aviation
- Hawelia Valenova Park Greater Noida West
- How Indian E-commerce Sellers Can Go Global?
- SHOULD YOU BUY A WAREHOUSE OR RENT IT FOR BUSINESS EXPANSION?
- QA Services- Shiv Technolabs