As the Indian plastic industry got steam post-1957, over the decades it has witnessed tremendous growth and has evolved as one of the major contributors to the economy. Apart from being a major exporter of plastic products across the globe, the industry is steadily embracing technology and new-age concepts to be at par in delivering unmatched quality products. Especially over the last decade, advancement in technology, demand for newer materials and sustainability has fuelled the evolution of the industry.
One such prominent player that has placed itself as the torchbearer of the engineering plastics in india plastic Industry is APPL Industries Limited. As the largest Indian compounder with an annual capacity of 130,000 MT and second-largest in Asia, it stands amongst the most trusted brands in today’s era.polymer-compounding-india Conceptualized as Aalekh Polymers Pvt Ltd back in 1990 in Kirti Nagar, Delhi with a Small setup for Black masterbatches & PP COMPOUNDS, APPL has commenced
- Why Java is Best Programming Language to Learn in 2020
- Tips on Buying Stone Benchtops For Your Kitchen
- Step By Step PHP Language For Beginners With Examples
- Thirumathi Selvam 03-08-2012 Sun tv Serial | Thirumathi Selvam Serial 3rd August 2012
- How to Book SMSTS Course in Brighton?
- Magical Mumbai Tours | Private Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
- How to book Kanha Jeep Safari | Book Jungle Safari At Kanha National Park
- Seorang Pria Pingsan Ditepi Jalan Karena Di Perkosa Nenek-nenek
- Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know In 2020
- Global Internet of Things Transportation Market