The year 1920 feels so long ago that it seems almost unimaginable today. For Mr Devatha Adappa Venkata Ratnam Setty and his nephew C S Venkataram, it was a defining year for their business and lives. They made a lifelong commitment to the charm of the Silk fabric because they knew that every generation to come would, too. With this faith, Vijayalakshmi Silks was born. The company was created with the sole aim of creating iconic festival wear sarees while maintaining the integrity of the Silk fabric, and developing garments that were with the times. Yet, timeless – something that would be passed down generations, and each generation could make it their own. Embedded in tradition, yet modern.
- Artificial Grass Dublin Ireland
- Homestay in Chikmagalur | River Woods
- distance MBA from Manipal University Jaipur
- What is the eligibility for MBA in Jain University?
- aluminium roller shutters
- Global Procurement Software Market
- 16 sutras of Vedic Maths
- React Native: Most Frequently Asked Question in 2020 -Part 1
- Enjoy our best online bingo sites uk offers
- Project Sales | Machinery sales in India – Straket Solutions