The much-hyped multi billion Euro Rafale Deal which is considered as a gamechanger for India arrived in India as the first batch of five rafales out of 36 ordered landed at the Ambala Air Base on July 29.
Rafale is a twin-engine medium multi-role combat aircraft which is manufactured by the French company Dassault Aviation. The claim made by the Dassault Aviation with respect to Rafale is that it has 'Omnirole' capability i.e. it can perform various actions at the same time.
- 15 Best Real Estate ThemeForest Themes for WordPress in 2020
- Black Magic Removal in New Jersey | Black Magic Astrologer
- Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- The most frequently asked questions about E-Signature
- visa validation consultants in usa
- Ayurveda To Treat Old Age Problems
- Rafale Deal Controversy
- Stone Suppliers in Sydney
- Spiritual Wellness | About Maureen Whitehouse – Transformational Triad
- 123 Numbers – Count & Tracing