ReadersMagnet, a top self-publishing company, will participate for a second time in the popular Virtual LA Times Festival of Books, Stories, and Ideas, which is slated to start in October.
The 2020 festival’s aim is to celebrate 25 years of this beloved community event, as well as the notable authors for their incredible storytelling.
The festival is scheduled to take place from Oct. 18 to Nov. 13. The event will feature conversation panels including celebrities and prominent authors. The virtual is expected to have a wide reach with the help of the Los Angeles Times Media Group.
- Automatic Concrete Block Machine, Concrete Block Machine, Cement Block Machine, Forklift
- Book online appointment with lawyers in india | Online lawyer consultation india – United We Care
- How Can You Get Intent-Based Leads via ABM Advertising/Marketing?
- Barang Promosi Eksklusif Giftset 5in1
- Buy Pink Matte Lipstick Online | Razzmatazz | Elenblu
- Play for Free and Win from 18 Lakhs every month @ khelo365 – Lab Soft
- Best Webdesign and development company chennai | Ajworks
- Mahindra tractor models price list in India 2020
- NORTON.COM/SETUP – ENTER PRODUCT KEY – WWW.NORTON.COM/SETUP
- What is direct property investment?