The country’s three major telecom operators are reportedly against the TRAI’s directive to display details of all tariff plans, said a news report. The sector regulator’s move was a part of a plan to bring transparency in the tariff offers of the telcos. Three major telcos—Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea—are not in favour of the telecom regulator, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) demand to inform about their opinion on transparency in publishing the tariff offers, said a report in The Economic Times.
- WordPress Development Services- Shiv Technolabs Pvt. Ltd
- Be a part of amazing adventure Tour Uganda with the Best Tour Operator
- Kaizen for Quick Changeover : Going Beyond SMED
- Things To Know Before Online Flight Booking – Fly High
- Leisure Center Cleaning – Pradus Facilities Management
- The world’s most established digital marketing company “SUPPLE”
- English Language Examination
- Ductile Iron Casting Manufacturers in USA – Bakgiyam Engineering
- How do I choose a good website development company?
- Best Houseboat in Alleppey | Indigo Cruise