Renault has officially unveiled the electric version of the city's Twingo hatchback, announcing that it will be available in late 2020. The model will be equipped with a 60 kW (82 hp) electric motor, which will receive energy from a battery with a capacity of 21 kWh with a water cooling system.
The declared range of the Renault Twingo ZE is 180 kilometres
- Pulp Making Equipment
- INSTAGRAM MARKETING COMPANY MUMBAI
- The Importance of Good Illustrations in Children’s Books
- Penzu – What are the advantages of ecommerce store builders?
- Are all the best online bingo sites uk websites
- How To Start A Blog In 2020 From Scratch
- View Here Aluminium Chequered Plate Supplier in Delhi
- Hydraulic Rotary Drilling Tools
- Google Analytics for Bloggers | Metrics to be Followed | Guide
- Upcoming Events in Bahrain