A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Roku.com/link | Support For Www.roku.com/link | Activate Roku Com Link
- Taxi In Srinagar | Srinagar Taxi Service | Bharat Taxi
- Python For Data Science
- Latest Jobs For Freshers
- 10 Pakar SEO Dunia Terpercaya Dan Berkualitas
- How To Create An Ecommerce Store Using Builderfly Platform?
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Advance Digital Marketing Training Course Hyderabad, Digital Marketing Academy Hyderabad
- Mobile App Development Company In Gurgaon, IOS And Android App Design Firm Gurugram
- Post-Partum Abdominal Binding In Alappuzha & Kochi