A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Home Automation In Coimbatore
- Art Schools In Chennai |Drawing Courses In Chennai
- Ecommerce Mobile App Development Company
- Book Best Kennel Services In Bangalore -Petshub
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Round Bellows Manufacturer
- Indian Smart Elegant Sarees | Designer Times Sarees | Trousseau Bridal Sarees
- Samsung Unlocked Mobile Phones
- Qualities Of A Professional Forensics Investigator
- Global Squid Market Forecast By Import, Export & Production