A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- What is the Best Boutique Ecommerce Platform? – An Expert View
- Ethereum Smart Contract MLM Software
- Pop tabs joomla module
- Best Bankruptcy, Debt Collection & Social Security Law firm in San Diego | Swigart Law Group
- Buy Pre Draped Saree Designer Outfits at Fresh Look Fashion
- Whitehorse Tree Works Permits | ArborCraft Tree Services Melbourne VIC
- Prediksi Skor Atletico Madrid Vs Sant Andreu 6 Desember 2018 | Coppa Del Rey
- Buy Stitched Ruffle Saree and Frill Saree Online Shopping In India
- CPA Software for Firm: Advanced form of Technology in Accounting Industry
- ArborCraft Tree Services Blog Page | Professional Arborist Melbourne