Expert advice of Revocation of cancellation of GST Registration, Revocation of GST registration can be initiated if a GST registration certificate has been cancelled by GST authorities.
What is GST ?
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is the biggest indirect tax reform of India. GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services.
It is a destination based tax. GST is one of the biggest indirect tax reforms in the country. GST is expected to bring together state economies and improve overall economic growth of the nation.
GST has subsumed taxes like Central Excise Law, Service Tax Law, VAT, Entry Tax, Octroi, etc.
- Avail the best B2B loyalty / incentive program for your channels
- Free article writing submission websites,guest blogging
- Company incorporation process in Mauritius
- Why should you Outsource your Accounting and Tax Returns
- Free Delivery – In stock items-will be delivered in 3-5 days by VOX
- Top Traders of Abrex 600 Steel Plate Vandan Steel & Engg. Co
- Rajnagar White Marble Supplier
- Ddos protection hosting
- Pick Up My Junk Dubai