2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- Affordable Tech Support Services Provided By Callyourtech
- Metal Ceiling Tiles Manufacturers | GABSONS GROUP
- Teri Meri Kahaani Song Lyrics From Movie Gabbar Is Back Sung By Arijit Singh
- Herpesz Ellen Lizin, Propolisz és Grapefruitmag Cseppek
- Custom Mailer Boxes! A Modern Way To Ship Your Product
- What Are The Benefits Of Somatic Experiencing Sessions?
- Billing Software In Dubai | POS Billing Software For Retail Business
- Office.com/setup – Www.office.com/setup
- Obesity: Myths & Facts
- Timeero| Mileage Tracking App That Automates Mileage Without Any Hassle.