"The novel-coronavirus outbreak has increased the need for remote working. Here is a cloud-based solution to try out, free.
Some employees based in Asia who have been affected by the Coronavirus health crisis may have been allowed to work from home. Their employers would have sanctioned certain VPN and remote-access solutions to facilitate this method of working.
The World Health Organization and local authorities in the region have advised people to avoid public transportation and work facilities, and to work from home in the Asia Pacific region if circumstances permit it. For those organisations that do not have a stable solution in place, software company Pulse Secure has just announced free subscriptions of its secure remote access solution, Pulse Connect Secure (PCS)."
- Precast Concrete Beams Detailing Services
- Global Instrumentation Fittings Market
- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly
- Website Maintenance India
- Generate Leads From Inbound Emails For SugarCRM -Email Parser
- Rent Property In Kalyan, Flat For Rent In Kalyan Chaukhat
- How To Make Microsoft Cortana Use Google Chrome Instead Of Edge
- Bpo Insurance Back Office
- Hot Stab | ReelpowerOG
- Vue Js Development Company – VSH Solutions