Sandeep Batra, ICICI Bank: Low interest rates, seamless onboarding experience led to the rise in retail disbursements.
ICICI Bank’s quarterly results have shown high performance across all metrics. There has been a notable recovery in retail loan disbursements, owing to month-on-month increases across all retail products.
“A combination of low-interest rates, seamless onboarding experience through process decongestion and digital sanctions led to the substantial rise in disbursements,” said Sandeep Batra, ICICI Bank President in a call with reporters on Saturday.
- Professional Digital Marketing Services in Australia
- CE Mark cost in Port Harcourt
- [TechSparks 2020] How India can overcome obstacles and realise the great startup dream
- A beautiful and mesmerizing Jungle Safari in Pench and Tadoba National Park | Pench Safari Booking
- Steve Borsuk Photography
- How to Protect Your Site from Negative SEO Attacks?
- Best Mobile App Ideas for the Startups
- Step 2 CS Tutoring Atlanta and accommodation center
- Best Astrologer in Vijayanagar | Famous & Genuine Astrologer Vijayanagar
- Business Card Same Day Delivery | Same Day Delivery Business Card | Next Day Postcard Printing