"Posted by Tata Communications
Major Pan-African telecommunications service provider, SEACOM, and Tata Communications, a leading global digital infrastructure provider, have joined forces to offer high-speed, reliable pathways between Africa, Europe and Asia to meet the growing demand for connectivity linking these regions.Reflecting the increasing appetite for investment into Africa, this partnership allows SEACOM and Tata Communications to leverage each other’s regional and global networks to address enterprises’ connectivity requirements. SEACOM’s dedicated subsea cable system runs up the east coast of Africa and connects to India in Mumbai. "
- Penzu- Things to consider before purchasing your travel accessories online
- Get beautiful Static Website Design in only ₹1,999 : Big Aquatic
- Online shopping for chikan Kurti
- Web Application Development Company in Texas, USA | Web Development in USA
- Big Data Hadoop Training in Noida
- Jaipur Agra same day tour , Same Day Agra Sightseeing From Jaipur
- Best exhibition stand contractors in Europe
- Professional RC drone manufacturers
- Education Switzerland
- How much does it cost to remodel a bedroom?