THROWBACK: OLD ONLINE TRENDS THAT HAVE GONE STALE
If you work in any technology-based company or sector, you know things are always changing. What was standard practice and trendy and new one day or week becomes outdated and ineffective the next. As SEO trends constantly come and go, one simply can’t afford to not change. It is a company’s flexibility and ability to accept and support constant change that often succeeds.
If you’re interested in entering the technology field or you’re returning to the industry after a long break, here are some of the old online trends to avoid. You’ll were once the accepted but have since grown stale and have fallen by the wayside:
Music Playing Website
As if hold music or elevator music wasn’t bearable, there was a time when companies welcomed visitors to their website with this awful, outdated music. This old online trend quickly became a no-no as website visitors quickly left a site.
- Custom Wine Boxes – Wholesale Wine Packaging Boxes | Elite Custom Boxes
- Translation Services-Certified Translation Dubai
- High Quality Business Card Printing
- Advantages Of Converting PSD To Html
- TATA Eureka Park Location Map
- Wonderfull And Elegant 2/3BHK Flats At A Beautiful Location Yamuna Expressway
- EX- Create Online Store Without Any Coding With Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- Best SEO Services In Glasgow 2019
- BizzTrade | Forex Education Platform With A Business Opportunity
- Best Pub In Hyderabad