Sai Baba's disciples and devotees claim that he performed many miracles such as bilocation, levitation, mindreading, materialisation, exorcisms, making the river Yamuna, entering a state of Samadhi at will, lighting lamps with water, removing his limbs or intestines and sticking them back to his body (khandana yoga), curing the incurably sick, appearing beaten when another was beaten, preventing a mosque from falling down on people, and helping his devotees in a miraculous way. He also gave Darshan (vision) to people in the form of Sri Rama, Krishna, Vithoba, Shiva and many other gods depending on the faith of devotees.
According to his followers he appeared to them in dreams and gave them advice.
On 15 April 2010, in Wellington's Lower Hutt Suburb, Wainuiomata in New Zealand, a Sri Lankan Christian Developer was developing a new Subdivision, in his 10 acres of land.
- Cloud Server and Dedicated Server Provider in India
- Android App Development Company Jaipur
- Nerve Monitoring System Market
- Chiro QuickCharts : User Reviews, Pricing -Software
- What is a Human Wigs Like
- Clat Coaching in Delhi
- Placement consultancy in Chennai
- Amaatra Homes Noida Extension Price List
- Axis Bank Recruitment – 4008+ Posts
- CD4 Antibody Supplier Distributor