Signpost, a provider of CRM and marketing automation software serving over 20,000 businesses, is pleased to announce the appointment of George Bilbrey as its new Chief Executive Officer succeeding founder Stu Wall.
Mr. Bilbrey has over 20 years of experience as a SaaS software executive, managing product management, data science, customer success teams, as well as overseeing the management of several product divisions. He was most recently the President and Chief Customer Officer at Return Path, an email deliverability platform that scaled to $100 million in revenue and was sold to Validity in 2019. Prior to his role at Return Path, Mr. Bilbrey founded and sold two companies in the marketing technology industry. He began his career in management consulting as a Principal at Mercer Management Consulting (now Oliver Wyman).
- Used OEM Drive Shaft Parts – Parts Provider USA Blog
- Anti Bird Nets In Hyderabad
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute and Awesome Expressions in Penguin
- Job Vacancies in Dubai-i12wrk
- Features of Landlord Insurance
- Premium Digital Marketing Services | Digital Footprints
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th january 2014 Episode
- Mindstick – Publish Guest Posts at high authority blogs
- Chinese language school in Beijing
- Resorts in Coimbatore – 25% offer for get to gather party