Against a backdrop of the COVID-19 outbreak and broader global economic uncertainties, Singapore’s new budget aims to tackle the new decade with innovation.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat delivered the Singapore Government’s Budget Statement for Financial Year 2020 in Parliament on 18 February 2020.
Presented against a backdrop of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, as well as broader uncertainties in the global economic landscape, Budget 2020 outlines a strategic financial plan to prepare Singapore and Singaporeans to seize new opportunities amid short-term uncertainties and longer-term structural changes, by:
Growing the economy and transforming enterprises
Caring for and nurturing Singaporeans at every stage of their lives
Building and securing the nation
Working together with Singaporeans
- What is Dedicated Server Hosting – BeTec Host
- Active Directory Tools for Microsoft Ecosystem
- Best Lab Created Diamonds | New World Diamonds™
- Buy Pink Makeup Blender Online | Wonder Blender | Elenblu
- What are the Pros and Cons of Cash on Delivery in Ecommerce?
- Grow your business with a professional website.
- The Color Copy Store – Booklets Printing Denver
- Cheap Insurance in New York | Smart Apple Insurance Broker
- Choose the Best Online Investment Companies | BeniGro
- Killer Digital Advertising Trends One Must Try in 2020