The fish won’t be any smarter, but the farmers will be cybersecure.
Due to overfishing, climate change and environmental pollution, global fish stocks are dwindling around the world. Singapore is particularly vulnerable as her lack of natural resources and paucity of land call for heavy dependence on other countries for food and resources.
In line with achieving its target of producing 30% of Singapore’s nutritional needs by 2030, Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT), a subsidiary of Wintershine, has launched island nation’s first smart floating fish farm.
- Best Places To Visit In Ooty
- Cheap Flights International
- Web Designer India, Chennai
- Transportation & Shipping Logistics Software | Bulk Shipping Software
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Glasgow 2019
- QAS Group The Best Inbound Call Center
- Online IELTS Test In Ranchi
- JNTUK Results Latest Released Results 2020 Jntu Kakinada
- Toxsl Android Developement,android Training,bada Application Developement In Mohali,chandigarh
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 – 12000 Vacancies