Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- How To Restore Messages From ICloud
- Orion Systems Integrators, Inc. Named To Inc. 5000 List For Third Consecutive Year
- Factory For Rent In Noida Sector 63 Noida 9899920149 Industrial Building
- Web Promotion: Digital Advertising Agency
- Caribbean Airlines Flights, Coupons & Flight Tickets
- Direct Admission In BMS College Of Engineering
- Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech LED Tube Mod 26mm – DJVape
- Get Best Mozilla Thunderbird Support Number Toll-Free
- Manifesting Coach | The Soul Frequency
- 3 Star Hotels In Ruidoso