Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- Current Affairs For Competitive Exams
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore
- How Important Is Thesis Proofreading For Students?
- Weekend Getaway In Kanatal | The Terraces Resorts Kanatal
- Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt
- Why Is Good Proofreading So Important?
- Saraswatichandra 13th January 2014 Episode
- Best Iphone Development Company Ahmedabad | Web30India
- App Ex – Does Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Offer Any Free Plan?