Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Best Architects for unique and innovative house designs
- Marble Inlay Work Agra
- 5 Factors You Should Consider Before Hiring An Electrician
- Pop tabs joomla module
- 5 Reasons Why Two-Wheelers Are Becoming A Preferred Choice Of Transport
- What are E-marketing and Ecommerce? – A Complete Guide
- Re-registration | RC Renewal | Renewal of Registration…
- Yoga Trainer at Home | Yoga Trainer in Jaipur
- Wedge anchors manufacturers, stone cladding clamp manufacturers, India
- Annapurna Base Camp Trhttps://umaholidays.com/package/annapurna-base-camp-trekek