"A survey of 150 technology industry professionals offers a small glimpse of sentiments on the ground.
A high percentage of research and development (R&D) and technical professionals based in Singapore believe the country will remain competitive as a global science and technology R&D and product development hub in the next 10 years.
In a study by SGInnovate about R&D talent pools and talent-related challenges, about 88% of the 150 respondents highlighted that the government’s strong support and clear direction are the top reasons why the nation will continue to retain its competitive edge."
- KRN Informatix Course Offered – Manual Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,Java,Real Time Projects
- Our Team – Professional Arborist Melbourne | ArborCraft Tree Services
- cheap flights to Fiji
- 7 Star Real Estate ,Gulberg Islamabad
- Home Sample Collection in Gurgaon – Modern Diagnostic
- Website Design and Development services at the best prices
- Digital Marketing Training Course for Web Designers, Digital Marketing Academy/Institute Hyderabad
- Cara Efektif Agar Tidak Terinfeksi Virus Corona !
- Global Micro Irrigation Market
- bitcoin marketing agency