In South Africa, it is very difficult for a foreigner to get a job offer if they are not a citizen, permanent resident, or does not hold a valid work permit in South Africa. However, if you are a qualified and experienced to fill particular roles/professions, occupations or specializations in the labour market you can apply for a South Africa Critical Skills Visa.
This visa allows you to enter and stay in South Africa for 12 months while you look for a job. Once you find a job within those 12 months, you can apply to extend your Critical Skills Visa for up to 5 years. Because of the existence of this visa, some employers are willing to give you a job offer if you qualify for a critical skill. Therefore, you can also apply for a Critical Skills Visa with a job offer and receive a visa which is valid for up to 5 years.
Visa Validity: Initially 12 months (It can be extendable to 5 yrs once you gain a Job offer)
Processing time: 4 to 6 months
- Chintels Paradiso Price
- Is Windows Defender Better Than Avast?
- Ddos Protection Hosting
- Buy Real Instagram Likes
- 123 HP ENVY 4510 | 123 HP SETUP ENVY 4510 | 123 HP SETUP 4510
- Commercial Kitchen Equipments Manufacturer
- Best Android App Development Services And Solutions Company
- Thrillophilia Reviews Tripadvisor
- Global Technology Solutions: BPO Services, IT Infrastructure
- Brewer's Yeast Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2026