In South Africa, it is very difficult for a foreigner to get a job offer if they are not a citizen, permanent resident, or does not hold a valid work permit in South Africa. However, if you are a qualified and experienced to fill particular roles/professions, occupations or specializations in the labour market you can apply for a South Africa Critical Skills Visa.
This visa allows you to enter and stay in South Africa for 12 months while you look for a job. Once you find a job within those 12 months, you can apply to extend your Critical Skills Visa for up to 5 years. Because of the existence of this visa, some employers are willing to give you a job offer if you qualify for a critical skill. Therefore, you can also apply for a Critical Skills Visa with a job offer and receive a visa which is valid for up to 5 years.
Visa Validity: Initially 12 months (It can be extendable to 5 yrs once you gain a Job offer)
Processing time: 4 to 6 months
- Disperser Fillings
- Free- What are the Proven Methods to Apply Automation in Ecommerce Store
- SEO Services In Saharanpur – Namo Tech Solutions
- The best Car insurance quote in New York City
- Top Consultancy for Job in Delhi
- Family Lawyer Greenville Sc
- Amit Tandon | Tanha Album | Promo | Album Song
- Institute of best customized Training
- WordPress Website Design in USA
- Speed Camera Warning Signs to be Removed – AHVT