"Posted by GE
GE Chairman and CEO H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., issued the following statement in response to the passing of former GE Chairman and CEO John F. Welch, Jr.:
“Today is a sad day for the entire GE family. Jack was larger than life and the heart of GE for half a century. He reshaped the face of our company and the business world. Jack was a strong and constant influence throughout my career despite never having worked directly for him.
When I last saw him, what I remember most vividly was when he asked me, ‘So how exactly are you running the company?’ Jack was still in it – committed to GE’s success. And to have Jack Welch ask me how I am running GE is pretty humbling."
- Cabinet Hardmount Washer Extractor
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email ids from Websites
- Urban Dream PH | Bedsheet | Curtains | Chinkee Tan Books
- NDA Exam Coaching Classes in Mumbai | Best Coaching Institute
- What Makes a Life Beautiful
- Buy Residential Land/Plots in Lucknow, Kanpur Road at Low Budget
- Second Mortgage Toronto – Toronto Second Mortgage Broker
- EMAIL MARKETING FOR CPA IN 2020
- cheap auto insurance nyc | Smart Apple Insurance Broker
- Origin And Significance Of Indian Wooden Handicrafts