So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
- canadian immigration advisor, regulated canadian immigration consultants, canadian immigration help
- New Rules for Slowing Down around Emergency Vehicles – AHVT
- ACCA Coaching in Bangalore
- all Certifications india
- Market Research Company
- Best Business Advisory Services Provider In Delhi India
- Why Small Businesses and Startups Should Switch to Online Bookkeeping
- Recycle Paper Pulp Making Machine
- E-commerce website design Development company
- 7 Reasons Toll-free number is must for any business – YakoVoice