"So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- The Top Wedding Birthday Party Caterers And Veg Catering Services In Chennai
- Offering Web Application Development In Dubai
- Growth & Career Options Of US CMA
- Framing | Picture Framing | Canvas Stretching | Springwood, Brisbane, Logan City – I’ve Been Framed
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tours | Taj Mahal Tour By Car
- Briquetting Plant India
- Stainless Steel Hex Nuts Manufacturers Suppliers Dealers Exporters In India
- Underlying Sustainable Data By Ventifact
- Best Computer Repairs Service In Glebe
- Asia Proptech Funding Dipped 38.4% Last Year