So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
- Outstation Cabs In Hyderabad
- GST Monthly Filing Service For FlipKart Sellers @ Rs 499 Only
- Best Institute For Digital Marketing In Bangalore
- Retail Staffing Solutions
- Puyallup Locksmith Service
- How To Uninstall Microsoft Money For Windows 95 Patch: Registry …?
- 6 Massive Benefits Of Entering Into Career In Sales
- Payroll Management Software
- Why Buy Mobile Spy App?
- Biohazard Cleanup New Orleans