Indian Construction Chemical Company 'Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt. Ltd.' bagged the award for the 'Development of Anti-washout admixture' for the primary time within the Indian continent.
Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Mrs. Anandiben Patel, Chief Guest at the inauguration of India Chem perform congratulated the winners, as an encouragement to indigenous R&D and innovation in the chemicals sector, that is assumed to be one of the key stakeholders in creating Hon'ble Prime Minister's 'Make in India' program successful.
Sunanda Company's Chairman and manager, Dr. Surendra Manjrekar distinguished that concrete once poured underwater can disintegrate because the cement gets washed away leading to concrete not setting. generally over ninetieth of the cement is washed away leading to a colossal loss in terms of cash, resources, and poor quality of underwater construction.
This novel anti-washout admixture for concrete by Sunanda to be used for the underwater construction of a weir
- Professional Web Development Service in Ahmedabad, India
- Wargabet Situs Main Game Slot Online
- Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road
- Nutrashield Super Immune defence Supplements
- Use Digital Marketing To Increase Business Visibility On Google
- Latest Mobiles in India | Latest mobiles 2020 | Smartphones
- How To Configure Airport Extreme in Bridge Mode?
- Paypal klantenservice nummer +32-28081298
- Childrens White Furniture
- 4 Hal Yang Bikin Kangen Kantor Saat Menjalani WFH