The Sundaram Mutual Fund launched a new fund offer. The NFO is Sundaram Balanced Advantage Fund. The subscription period of NFO will start on 14th Feb and it will end on 28th Feb 2020. The fund will re-open on 12th March.
It was an open-ended dynamic asset allocation fund. The benchmark of this NFO is the ‘CRISIL Hybrid 50%+50% Moderate Index’. This scheme will be available in both the direct plan and the regular plan. Initially, the face value of the scheme is Rs 10 per each unit.
- Cross Platform App Development Company Dubai
- Field Service Management Software
- Deep Conditioning For Curly Hair – Letscurlup
- Future Navigators Education
- Dark Sky IPhone App & Review
- API Certification Consultants In Dubai, Saudi Arabia | Ibex Systems
- Polymer Compounding India
- Service Apartment In Mumbai
- Data Science Course In Noida
- Jual Souvenir Jam Meja Analog JMP-819