Today, Samsung-backed HR platform Swingvy, announced the availability of its new HR mobile app which includes HR hub, leave management and expense claims within the all-in-one Swingvy People Operations Platform.
Since March, the COVID-19 pandemic has challenged every aspect of the workforce, forcing many employers to change and adopt remote work. Under these circumstances, telecommuting, employee engagement and workforce communication are naturally more challenging for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Deloitte predicts that up to 47.8 million people across the ASEAN-6 nations will transition to remote work over the next few years. Of those nations, Singapore (45%) and Malaysia (26%) have the largest potential remote workforce due to their dominant service industries.
- Travel agents software | b2b travel portal
- brightest T8 4ft 18W LED Tube Glass 5000K
- Diving in Philippines – Sea Explorers Philippines
- Cloud Hosting may be the Next Gen of Web Hosting
- For QuickBooks Support For Mac Call us @ 1800-660-6361
- Annapurna Circuit Trek | 17 days Annapurna Circuit Trek
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- Golf Instruction
- Choosing The Right Electrician For Your Electrical work in Melbourne
- ppc company for amazon