An allergy that affects the nose is called Allergic Rhinitis. It is caused by inhalation of any allergic substance like dust, smoke, dander or pollen. These are termed as allergens/ triggers. A nose affected by allergy results in sneezing, itching in the nose, eyes or throat, a running or blocked nose and eye watering. These are the symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis. These symptoms can be seasonal. This is called Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR). It is termed as Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) if it persists round the year.
- Alaska Airlines Promo Codes Finder
- The POS System Features for Your Retail
- Associate Development Architect Jobs in Ireland
- Cornerstone content
- Best Oracle Service Utilities Implementation Partner
- Does Taking a Shower Count as Wudu During Hajj?
- KIKI CLICK Home services
- Commercial Property in Gurgaon
- Best Law Firm In Hyderabad With Senior Advocates | Disha Law Firm
- Get More Reviews On Google My Business – Zurvia Review App