Bryq, a bias-free hiring and talent assessment platform, launched today at the 2020 HR Technology Conference, a new Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered tool to help recruiters and hiring managers easily and efficiently identify candidates whose competencies align with the requirements for each role, while empowering companies to pursue their Diversity and Inclusion goals.
“Employers still face a lengthy – and often costly – hiring process to fill in-demand roles, while many qualified candidates are overlooked,” said Markellos Diorinos, CEO, Bryq. “At Bryq, we are enhancing our bias-free offering by using AI to identify the characteristics required to succeed in each role, and make the hiring process simpler and faster for companies looking for talent.”
- Best Printing Company Dubai, Printing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dubai Printing
- DoT To Conduct Meeting With Telcos To Discuss 5G Trials Roadmap
- Why should start-ups go for React Native mobile app development?
- Sanitary ware bath and bathroom services in Trivandrum kerala Yekkil
- Briquetting Plant India
- EYEBROW POWDER: 6 THING YOU MAY BE FORGETTING TO DO!
- Ab Circle Pro Specifications
- Best 55 Inch 4k Android TV Online | Smart Tv | LED TV Price
- best amazon keyword research
- Ultimate Tricks of Website Marketing