1. What is TDS?
Tax deducted at source (TDS) is one in all the ways that to gather tax supported sure percentages on the amount collectable by the receiver on goods/services. The collected tax could be a revenue for the government.
2. Who can be liable to deduct TDS under GST law?
A department or an establishment of the Central Government or State Government; or
Local authority; or
Governmental agencies; or
Such persons or category of persons as may be notified by the Government.
As per the most recent Notification dated 13th Sep 2018, the following entities also need to deduct
- Rococo Consultant Pvt Ltd – New Zealand
- Best Software Development Company in Salem
- Official Clint Frazier Air Frazier T-shirt
- Water Heater Installation Vancouver
- Sharepoint web content management
- Lookna Launched a New Mobile Search App Designed for People Looking for Taxi
- Helium leak testing machine
- Opacity Tester
- IPv4 Broker Service Provider
- India vs. South Africa ODI Series Rescheduled Amid COVID-19