Telecom crisis in India is not limited to AGR (adjusted gross revenue) related issues, but instead it is much larger and deeper, says former finance secretary at the department of economic affairs, Subhash Chandra Garg in a blog post. He said the telecom crisis today is much bigger than it was in 1998."The saviour of 1998- the revenue sharing regime- is ironically proving to be the reason of their big woes now," Garg said.
- tinh dầu thiên nhiên latima
- What are the main specifications of butterfly swords for sale?
- CBG Hemp Flower John Snow | Best CBD Hemp flower buds | CBD flower
- UIHM: International Bachelor in Hotel Management in Rajasthan|Hotel Management Course In Udaipur
- Công Ty TNHH Thương Mại Dịch Vụ Du Thuyền Sài Gòn
- Software development services company in India
- Ini Dia Manfaat Souvenir Pin Dalam Dunia Bisnis
- What are Ways to Promote a Clothing Ecommerce Website?
- Sharepoint Adoption Workshop in Saudi Arabia, UAE & India
- Guide to Automation Frameworks evergreen