Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- Support Number HP Computer In USA And Canada.
- TRANSACTIONAL SMS SERVICE MUMBAI
- Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Tour 2020 T Shirt
- L6 Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- Database Management Services
- Paediatric Endocrinology
- HTC One V – Innovative Smartphone Features At An Affordable Price
- Play School & Day Care Center In Kasturi Nagar | Crust Kids – Crust
- Entice Your Ear Buds With Soft Music!