Text to image ratio in Facebook ads
HomeSEO Text to image ratio in Facebook ads
OCTOBER 5, 2020 BY ADMIN SEO
Billiards grabs your attention with the bold fonts customised with eye-catching graphics and bright-coloured in-your-face messages. Wherein, Facebook ads occupy the exact opposite approach.
Facebook ads lead to engage and reach with the potential customers that blend seamlessly in the newsfeeds. Minimal text focuses on high-quality images, simple and straight forward messages. The best performing ads on Facebook includes images with no text or little text generating 20% rule. It depicts to run an image-based ad on the Facebook with 20% text.
- How Do I Get Visitors to My Site? (The Truth About SEO in Digital Marketing)
- You win at bingo: Compare the best bingo sites to win
- Application for NYC Programs | Best Acting School NYC
- Annoyed by coronavirus caller tune? Here’s how to avoid it
- Mantra Marvels – The MantraMall Blog
- LIC Agent Job|LIC Career|LIC Salary and benefits |LIC Job in Hyderabad
- Why and How to Use SocialPilot To Manage Social Media Campaigns to Get More Followers and Exposure?
- How to Log into Garmin registration?
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation Toronto
- Maharana Pratap 8th january 2014 Episode