"Last year, a study found as many as 96% of organizations in Singapore experienced at least one breach in the past 12 months due to cyber threats. This is part of vulnerability management. The lack of attention to security and mitigation risk with known vulnerabilities needs to be a bigger priority for executives and practitioners alike. There are too many companies that still allow security teams to send an excel spreadsheet over to their IT teams to fix all the vulnerabilities they have found in the system.
Based on a Ponemon study, IT Operations spend on average 320 hours a week on a single vulnerability remediation. As we move to an even more software-centric world, attack surfaces will grow and vulnerabilities will rise in the software that companies produce and consume. If there is no plan in place for how a company can remediate known vulnerabilities at scale and proactively, the company’s reputation and finances are ripe for disaster.
Standardize and automate your environment
- Best Restaurants And Resorts In Punjab
- Yoga Classes in Noida Extension
- benefits of hiring a business consultancy firm
- Manchester Clothing Wholesale – Womens Cardigan Online
- Best Supplements Store Australia – BodyTechSupplement
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute and Awesome Lovely Smile with Penguin Team While Shooting
- Top WordPress Theme Providers 2020 Is So Famous, But Why?
- Setup Business in Oman
- What are property bonds? How does it work in the UK?
- Restaurants in Sikkim