Alexandrite, the name itself reminds us of the name of a great warrior. The discovery of the stone has a strong history related with it. It derives its name from the Russian King Czar Alexander II. It is said that the stone was discovered at the day of the king's birth in the year 1834 and hence the name Alexandrite was kept. The stone was first excavated in the Ural Mountains of Russia. Initially, the name of the stone was kept as diaphanite, which meant to appear in the Greek language but later the name was changed to Alexandrite.
- Yvonne – Lose Yourself In The Serenity Of Nature
- Best Biology Institute In Rohini Delhi
- How Tracking IPhone Can Be Your Vantage Point?
- Top United States Free Classifieds Ads Sites List
- Beach Wedding In Chennai – Destination Wedding ECR | My Grand Wedding
- Dentist Philippines Price List
- Tandoori Curry House B.Y.0 LICENSED
- RSEB Recruitment 2020 – 31000 Vacancies
- Best Social Media Services Providers Company India
- 6th International Congress On Gynecology & Gynecologic Oncology