The G8 Truck Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary
information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.The G8 countries contributed $223.1 billion in 2011 to the global truck manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.7% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $279.5 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2011-16 period.Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the truck manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $116.6 billion in 2011.
- Godrej Prive Gurgaon Sector 106 by Godrej Properties
- Hire Dedicated Shopify experts | Shopify Development Services
- professional responsive website design guide
- Porous Ceramic Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- The importance of tree risk management | Arborcraft Tree Services
- Skin Care Must be Your Lifestyle and Not Just a Routine!
- Traditional Kanchipuram Sarees in Chennai – The S Studio Online
- Dial kaspersky customer services Number: 888-827-9060 For Kaspersky License.
- Capital Athena 2/3BHK Apartments in Noida Greater Noida West
- Make money online easy way