The Government of India introduced the PAN or the Personal Account Number in a bid to prevent tax evasion. This was essentially taken care of by ensuring that all financial transactions made by individuals and entities will be linked to their PAN Cards. This step has significantly helped the Income Tax Department to gain access to and maintain records of all major transactions for the purposes of taxation.
However, PAN Card has a wide array of other uses as well. But, before we get to them, let us understand who can apply for a PAN Card.
All citizens of India
Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Who Is The Best Home Security Company?
- 2.5Ct Citrine Small Hoop Earring, IGI Certified Diamond Huggie Earring,
- Dallas Expungement Attorney,Dallas Expungement Lawyer
- Primary Care Network Destination Conference
- US Tea And Tea Beverages Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Full Service Landscape Maintenance In Saint Louis And Jefferson County
- Global Ibuprofen Market Size, Growth, Latest Rising Trend & Forecast To 2025
- Break Up Spell For Love Totke
- Signature Global Commercial Shop In Gurgaon
- USPS: How The United States Postal Service Shipping Helps Builderfly Stores?